Re: [RRR] Reviewfest 2010-06 Plans and Call for Reviewers - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Selena Deckelmann
Subject Re: [RRR] Reviewfest 2010-06 Plans and Call for Reviewers
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi!

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 9:25 AM, Kevin Grittner
<Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> wrote:

> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_9.1_Development_Plan
>
> calls for a ReviewFest to run from the 15th of June (tomorrow) until
> the start of the first CommitFest for the 9.1 release.  The idea is
> that those with time available to contribute beyond what they can
> usefully contribute to getting 9.0 released can help provide
> feedback on patches submitted so far, to lighten the load of the CF
> proper when it starts.  I have agreed to manage this RF.

I'm helping out too :)

A few folks from PDXPUG are meeting up this evening to go over some
patches. We'll be on IRC at #pdxpug from 6pm-8pm PDT if you want to
join in virtually.

We'll post our results tomorrow!

-selena

--