Re: Command to prune archive at restartpoints - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: Command to prune archive at restartpoints
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 10:18 PM, Takahiro Itagaki
<itagaki.takahiro@oss.ntt.co.jp> wrote:

> Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I think we're replacing restartpoint_command, not recovery_end_command.
>
> Ah, sorry. I did the same replacement for restartpoint_command
> in _, -, and camel case words.

Gah.  Perhaps one of these days we will stop spelling every identifier
in multiple different ways.

> BTW, should we also have a release note for the command?
> I added a simple description for it in the patch.

Yeah, it should be definitely mentioned in the release notes somewhere, I think.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company