Re: Junior DBA for Financial Services Company in Chicago, IL - Mailing list pgsql-jobs

From Casey Allen Shobe
Subject Re: Junior DBA for Financial Services Company in Chicago, IL
Date
List pgsql-jobs
Hi there!

I'm not terribly junior, but I would possibly be interested in this position nonetheless if consideration of somebody with a significant amount of experience would be considered.  Assuming it paid a salary I found acceptable, I would appreciate a position that kept me busy and allowed me to build a deeper/broader amount of database knowledge, which it sounds like this offers.  I am currently located near Indianapolis, and while I'm willing to move, a closer location is preferable over a more distant one, which is another appealing factor.

If the position or related one is still available, I'd ask that you please have a look at my resume, located at http://casey.shobe.info/documents/resume/, and let me know if you would be interested in talking about things further.

By the way, which company is this with?  I have a feeling it may be one I considered working for about a year and a half ago, when I ended up taking the position in Indianapolis instead.

Best regards,
--
Casey Allen Shobe
casey@shobe.info