Re: Header comments in the recently added files - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: Header comments in the recently added files
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 8:33 PM, Itagaki Takahiro
<itagaki.takahiro@gmail.com> wrote:
> I found trivial mistakes in the recently added files.
> Will they fixed by some automated batches, or by manual?
>
> - "Copyright (c) xxx-*2010*, PostgreSQL Global Development Group"
>  in pg_collation.h, pg_foreign_table.h, basebackup.h, syncrep.h,
>  pg_backup_directory.c and auth_delay.c.
> - "IDENTIFICATION $PostgreSQL$" in pg_collation.h, syncrep.h, and syncrep.c
>  Other files has their actual paths in the same place.

I think these should be fixed manually.  The first might eventually
get fixed automatically, but perhaps not until 2012, and I'm not sure
the second would ever get fixed automatically.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company