Re: 4 spaces versus tabs - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: 4 spaces versus tabs
Date
Re: 4 spaces versus tabs  (Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info>)
List pgadmin-hackers
On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 2:22 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> IIRC, we should use spaces and not tabs. If I look into the code, I see
> many tabs in it. I can of course configure my editor to display them as
> four tabs, but I would really like to get rid of them.
>
> Any objections? because it would be a hell of a patch (90427 replacements)

Go for it. The project standard is for spaces.

Though, if we're going to make such a big change, I have to wonder if
tabs would be a more convenient choice in hindsight...

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company