Re: Performance Test for PostgreSQL9 - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Melton Low
Subject Re: Performance Test for PostgreSQL9
Date
List pgsql-performance
Resending.  Hit the send button too soon.

Use apt-get to install

sudo apt-get install libreadline-dev
sudo apt-get install  zlib1g-dev

and other dependencies mentioned in the source distribution INSTALL file.

ln -s /usr/bin/make /usr/bin/gmake

This will give you gmake which would already be installed in Ubuntu as make but allow it to be invoke as gmake.

Then follow the configure, make and install steps previously posted.

You can also get the ppa package from

Cheers,
Mel