Re: pg_ctl failover Re: Latches, signals, and waiting - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fujii Masao
Subject Re: pg_ctl failover Re: Latches, signals, and waiting
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 7:00 PM, Heikki Linnakangas
> +1 for "promote". People unfamiliar with the replication stuff might not
> immediately understand that it's related to replication, but they wouldn't
> have any use for the option anyway. It should be clear to anyone who needs
> it.

I did s/failover/promote. Here is the updated patch.

>> - pg_ctl should unlink failover_files when it failed to send failover signals.

Done.

And, I changed some descriptions about trigger in high-availability.sgml
and recovery-config.sgml.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao