Re: Seeking Mentors for Funded Reviewers - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Richard Broersma
Subject Re: Seeking Mentors for Funded Reviewers
Date
Re: Seeking Mentors for Funded Reviewers  (Simon Riggs <simon@2ndQuadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 5:53 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
On 1/24/11 12:17 PM, Richard Broersma wrote:
> PgUS is preparing to fund a grant for PgUS members to learn and
> participate in the patch review process.  We looking for experienced
> reviewers that can assist a candidate through to process of testing a
> patch - to submitting the final review.  The ultimate deliverable
> would be the actual review posted to Hackers.
>
> Would anyone be available to assist with this?

Do we have candidate mentees?

Not at the moment.  Were still in the process of getting ready.

We have the funding.  We're looking for mentors.  Next we'll just about ready to open the application process.  But I'd expect several weeks to pass before have ready to look at applicants.

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.