Re: can't see temporary tables in PGAdmin III browser - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: can't see temporary tables in PGAdmin III browser
Date
List pgadmin-support
On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 6:20 PM, Lille Penguini
<lille.penguini@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can create temporary tables with psql. In PGAdmin III, however, despite
> reporting a success after the SQL command, I cannot find the newly-created
> temp table anywhere in the object browser. What's up?

Nothing. Temp tables are per-session objects, so they'll only show up
in the session in which you create them.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company