PostgreSQL elephant logo (+ derivatives) & save your logo - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Thom Brown
Subject PostgreSQL elephant logo (+ derivatives) & save your logo
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi all,

There's an initiative called Save Your Logo
(http://www.saveyourlogo.org/en/) which gives companies and
organisations the opportunity to contribute to the conservation of the
animal depicted in their logo.

Also there was an article posted on it:
http://www.treehugger.com/files/2010/05/shouldnt-a-company-protect-the-species-in-its-logo.php

Do you think there's an opportunity for PostgreSQL companies, or even
the project itself, to get involved?  Or if not giving directly, to
support/advertise elephant conservation efforts?  Our beloved elephant
logo has served us well all these years, so maybe it's appropriate for
us to help out our proboscideaic colophon.

Thanks

Thom