Re: Db synch - need advice - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Didier Gasser-Morlay
Subject Re: Db synch - need advice
Date
Re: Db synch - need advice  (Jayadevan M <Jayadevan.Maymala@ibsplc.com>)
List pgsql-novice
Although I would tend to agree in theory with you, (and it was my first reaction), I would like to point out that I can say 'Won't work' quicker than you can spell Ipad or even :) amongst the reasons is the fact that they are not connected all the time in the area where they operate internet access is still far from being guaranteed at a decent speed. And the last thing I want to hear from this client is 'they are not using it because it is too slow'

So thank you for the bit of advice but no thanks