Re: pgagent installation -- ccmake - getting selected wxWidgets configuration (version: 2.6, debug: no, static - Mailing list pgsql-general

From akp geek
Subject Re: pgagent installation -- ccmake - getting selected wxWidgets configuration (version: 2.6, debug: no, static
Date
In response to Re: pgagent installation -- ccmake - getting selected wxWidgets configuration (version: 2.6, debug: no, static  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
thank you for the clues. I am downloading the package and will install and update you

Regards

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 4:45 PM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@gmail.com> wrote:
On Friday, March 18, 2011 12:36:07 pm akp geek wrote:
> hi all -
>
>          I am trying to install the pgagent on solaris. when I do the
> ccmake /opt/postgres/apps/pgAgent-3.0.1-Source, I am getting the following
> error.
>
>          CMake Error at cmake/FindWX.cmake:271 (MESSAGE):
>    The selected wxWidgets configuration (version: 2.6, debug: no, static:
> yes,
>    unicode: yes, modules: base) is not available.
>  Call Stack (most recent call first):
>    CMakeLists.txt:91 (FIND_PACKAGE)

At a guess you do not have the wxWidgets dev package installed.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com