Re: criticism about hosting download packages - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: criticism about hosting download packages
Date
List pgsql-www
On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 9:23 AM, Susanne Ebrecht <miracee@web.de> wrote:

> Let me give you some background:
>
> Fishing for customers is illegal in Germany. You will find it in our
> unfair competition law.

You'd better tell Suse/Novell about that then - I'm sure they'll be
pleased to be told that the form on the front page of their website
(which comes and goes - might need a few refreshes) is illegal, or
that they can't require registration to download SLED and other
products. I guess they just don't spend enough on their lawyers.

http://www.suse.de/

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com