Re: plperlu problem with utf8 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: plperlu problem with utf8
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 7:56 PM, David E. Wheeler <david@kineticode.com> wrote:
> +1 Awesome. Should this go into the next commitfest? Or might it be considered a bug fix?

CommitFest or no CommitFest, patches get applied when a committer
acquires enough round tuits.  Putting then into the next CommitFest
just provides a backstop to make sure that we remember to think about
looking for some round tuits then if not sooner; it doesn't prevent
them from being applied sooner.  And in fact typically there are 2-4
patches per CommitFest that are committed before the CommitFest
technically starts.

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to pick this patch up now or
then, due to lack of subject-matter expertise.  I expect Andrew or Tom
would be the most likely candidates...

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company