Re: Feature request: include script file into function body - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: Feature request: include script file into function body
Date
List pgsql-bugs
2011/2/2 Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>:
> Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> writes:
>> probably you need a third form of expansion - not implemented yet
>> ":$$var$$
>
> Seems quite useless. =C2=A0A string literal is a string literal.

I don't propose this form now. I saying so this form can be usefull for Ste=
ve.

It appends a started and ending tags, but it does not a double or
single quotes escaping.

I still don't think so Steve's idea is good. It does very unstable mix

Pavel