Re: Postgres References - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Sean Crowley
Subject Re: Postgres References
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 2:13 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 11:05 AM, Sean Crowley
> Richard,
>
> NTT may not be on that list because they are an EnterpriseDB customer and
> they are using Postgres Plus Advanced Server not the community PostgreSQL.

I'm pretty sure they use both. There are divisions of NTT that use it,
and aren't customers of ours.

Absolutely right Dave. Realized that I had probably mis-spoke as soon as I sent that off.
--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

--
Sean Crowley
Director of Marketing

Follow us:
EnterpriseDB Blog: http://blogs.enterprisedb.com/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/enterprisedb
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/companies/14958
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/EnterpriseDB/11117810845?ref=ts

This e-mail message (and any attachment) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. This message contains information from EnterpriseDB Corporation that may be privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or authorized to receive this for the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, retention, archiving, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.