Re: Do we want SYNONYMS? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dmitriy Igrishin
Subject Re: Do we want SYNONYMS?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hey, Joshua, -general,

If the user create a schema for placing synonyms for all functions
of all schemas in the database then will it be possible to make dump
of this schema but not only with CREATE synonyms clauses, but with
functions definitions also ? :-) It would be nice.