Re: pgAdmin III: error while browsing schema of PG database - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: pgAdmin III: error while browsing schema of PG database
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 08:22, Nikhil S <nixmisc@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Well, the SQL does get fired against a PG database in the EDBAS mode for
>> me. I too was puzzled about the minimum version check being EDBAS specific.
>>

> Just checked. The version checker function checks for the version number and
> also for a bool which is set to true in EDBAS mode. So yeah, this will not
> be repro in pure Postgresql mode operations. Sorry for indicating so. But
> the issue defo comes if you try to browse a PG database in EDBAS mode.

Why would you browse a PG database in EDBAS mode? Isn't there a whole
lot of other things that would break in that case as well?

Or maybe I'm misunderstanding what you mean with "EDBAS mode"?

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/