Re: [translators] Good PR -- thanks to everyone! - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Diogo Biazus
Subject Re: [translators] Good PR -- thanks to everyone!
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Here are some notes on the brazilian online press:

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 2:49 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
All,

So far we have 23 news articles about 9.0, in four languages.  Since I
don't see Spanish, Portuguese or Italian there, there's probably more
not listed:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_9.0_Press_Coverage

Thank you to all of our translators and advocacy volunteers, as well as
EnterpriseDB for lending us their PR agency, for helping us make a big,
international splash with PostgreSQL 9.0.

Great job!

--
                                 -- Josh Berkus
                                    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.