Re: [pgsql-www] Example indenting - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] Example indenting
Date
List pgsql-docs
On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 9:08 PM, Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:

> > Are the boxes really that distracting?  How about if I remove the
> > border and just have a light background?  The problem with relying on
> > font difference is that it's not the same on every platform, hence why
> > this all started.
> >

> Modified without borders on boxes:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/dark_ixion/4935194179/sizes/o/

I definitely prefer with the borders (frankly I thought it looked even
better with the shadows too).

The grey text on light blue/grey boxes should be fixed though - that's
a potential accessibility issue due to the lack of contrast.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise Postgres Company