Re: GSoC 2011 - Mentors? Projects? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From erdinc.akkaya
Subject Re: GSoC 2011 - Mentors? Projects?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Greetings,

ADJ Dashboard project small description is written https://github.com/hzroot/ADJ-Dashboard/wiki  here. If you give suggestions (what you need as a dba? or what you use most? etc.. ), it will be great!

22 Mart 2011 03:51 tarihinde Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org> yazdı:
On Mon, 2011-03-14 at 16:08 +0000, Dave Page wrote:

> > Please count me in as a mentor for a GUI project. It is an open
> source
> > dashboard for PostgreSQL DBAs, called ADJ Dashboard.
>
> I can't find any info on that via Google. URL please?

Erdinc said that he will setup a web page for this, and let the list
know.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ