Re: One-click Installers for 9.1 Alpha 2 (ETA) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Stefan Keller
Subject Re: One-click Installers for 9.1 Alpha 2 (ETA)
Date
Re: One-click Installers for 9.1 Alpha 2 (ETA)  (Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info>)
List pgsql-general
I've recently installed newest Postgres 9.1 Alpha 1
(postgresql-9.1alpha1-windows-binaries.zip from
http://www.enterprisedb.com/products/pgbindownload.do ) and got a
similar question around this:

There's pgAdmin3 v.1.13 included but it still complains when opening a
9.1alpha db saying: "Warning: This version of pgAdmin has only been
tested with PostgreSQL version 9.0 (...). Please upgrade pgAdmin." But
when I look at http://www.pgadmin.org/download/windows.php it only
shows pgAdmin v1.12.1 (even source code is'nt newer). So "Please
upgrade..." is just a standard text?

Yours, S.