Re: ToDo List Item - System Table Index Clustering - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: ToDo List Item - System Table Index Clustering
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 4:40 PM, Simone Aiken
<saiken@quietlycompetent.com> wrote:
> After playing with this in benchmarks and researching the weird results I
> got I'm going to advise dropping the todo for now unless something happens
> to change how postgres handles clustering.

I agree, let's remove it.

That having been said, analyzing TODO items to figure out which ones
are worthless is a useful thing to do, so please feel free to keep at
it.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company