Re: Patch for some typos in pgarchivecleanup.sgml - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Fujii Masao
Subject Re: Patch for some typos in pgarchivecleanup.sgml
Date
List pgsql-docs
2010/8/11 Satoshi Nagayasu <satoshi.nagayasu@gmail.com>:
> I found some typos in pgarchivecleanup.sgml.
> A patch to fix them is attached in this mail.
> Please take a look.

-archive_cleanup_command = 'pg_archivecleanup -d .../archive %r 2>>cleanup.log'
+archive_cleanup_command = 'pg_archivecleanup -d ../archive %r 2>>cleanup.log'

This is not a typo. Triple dots ... is used as replaceable part of the path,
and is used also elsewhere. Though I agree that's somewhat confusing.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
NTT Open Source Software Center