Re: Schema tool - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dmitriy Igrishin
Subject Re: Schema tool
Date
List pgsql-general
Hey Aram,

I recommend dbWrench by Nizana. It has a nice synchronization capabilities,
forward / reverse engineering and supports many built-in PostgreSQL types
and user-defined types as well.
NB: it is commercial application.

Another alternative is a MicroOLAP Database Designer.

The both tools are not require running PostgreSQL server.

If you wish to work with database directly you may look at tools like
PostgreSQL Maestro.

Good luck!