Re: Firebird To postgresql migration help needed - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Scott Marlowe
Subject Re: Firebird To postgresql migration help needed
Date
Re: Firebird To postgresql migration help needed  (mnavahan <mnavahan@yahoo.com>)
List pgsql-admin
On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 10:38 AM, mnavahan <mnavahan@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>>I think so.  Look up "SECURITY DEFINER"
>
> seems goods .... i need try to it ...
>

>>>Not that I know of.  You're talking connect / disconnect triggers right?
> YES .... how do it ?

It's not really doable.  However, it's possible that what you're
trying to accomplish (big picture) is.  What is it that you're trying
to accomplish with connect / disconnect triggers?

> for .sql files.
>
> i need powerful IDE for it with modernize options (extended editor) rich
> good ....

Got me.  Maybe eclipse has a nice plugin?