Re: BUG #5666: Pgadmin restore or back up database dont apper - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: BUG #5666: Pgadmin restore or back up database dont apper
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 2:28 PM, Oscar Miguel Amezcua Estrella
<obelich@gmail.com> wrote:

> Bug reference: =A0 =A0 =A05666
> Logged by: =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0Oscar Miguel Amezcua Estrella
> Email address: =A0 =A0 =A0obelich@gmail.com
> PostgreSQL version: 9.0.1
> Operating system: =A0 Opensuse 11.3
> Details:
>
> Hiyas im recent install PostgreSQL 9.0 in my pc im using a Gnu/Linux
> Opensuse 11.3 and we try to restore my database in pgadmin buth it dont s=
how
> the option in database to restore :( we restore it in console :( this
> problem onli in Gnu/Linux in windows it apper perfectly

You might want to report this problem on the pgadmin list.

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgadmin-support/

It might help to provide some more details.

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/bug-reporting.html

--=20
Robert Haas