Re: Add support for logging the current role - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: Add support for logging the current role
Date
Re: Add support for logging the current role  (Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>)
Re: Add support for logging the current role  (Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 9:52 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> * Robert Haas (robertmhaas@gmail.com) wrote:
>> Ah, so it does.  Sounds like you win.  Have we a patch implementing
>> the sounds-like-its-agreed change, then?
>
> Patch attached, rebased to current master.

Ugg, wait a minute.  This not only adds %U; it also changes the
behavior of %u, which I don't think we've agreed on.  Also, emitting
'none' when not SET ROLE has been done is pretty ugly.  I'm back to
thinking we need to push this out to 9.2 and take more time to think
about this.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company