Fate of the old cvs repository - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Fate of the old cvs repository
Date
Re: Fate of the old cvs repository
List pgsql-hackers
So, it seems we're pretty firmly on git now, and I doubt we're ever
going to shift back now :)

That means I'd like to get the two CVS VMs shut down (that's
cvs.postgresql.org and anoncvs.postgresql.org), so we don't have to
attempt to maintain them...

What should we do with the official old cvs repository when we do
this? Just create a .tar.gz and drop it on the ftp site? (I assume
most committers already have such a copy of the repository, but there
should probably be an official one for the project?) Anything else?

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/