Re: How to achieve sustained disk performance of 1.25 GB write for 5 mins - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Dimitri
Subject Re: How to achieve sustained disk performance of 1.25 GB write for 5 mins
Date
List pgsql-performance
You may also try the Sun's F5100 (flash storage array) - you may
easily get 700 MB/s just with a single I/O stream (single process), so
just with 2 streams you'll get your throughput.. - The array has 2TB
total space and max throughput should be around 4GB/s..

Rgds,
-Dimitri