Re: Web Hosting - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bret Fledderjohn
Subject Re: Web Hosting
Date
List pgsql-general

On 5 March 2011 16:08, matty jones <urlugal@gmail.com> wrote:
I already have a domain name but I am looking for a hosting company that I can use PG with.  The few I have contacted have said that they support MySQL only and won't give me access to install what I need or they want way to much.  I don't need a dedicated host which so far seems the only way this will work, all the companies I have researched so far that offer shared hosting or virtual hosting only use MySQL.  I will take care of the setup and everything myself but I have already written my code using PG/PHP and I have no intention of switching.

Thanks.
 I am using A2 Hosting (www.a2hosting.com ) which offers 8.4...  They are inexpensive and so far reliable.

--

- Bret