Restore Backup from Linux to Windows 2003 - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Anal Dey
Subject Restore Backup from Linux to Windows 2003
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi,

I need a help on restoring backup which was taken under a linux machine with
 the below command

pg_dump mydb > /myhome/backup/mydb_backup.pgdump

now I want to restore the backup (my_db_backup.pgdume) file under my windows
machine can any one kindly explain me the process to restore this.

I thank you in advance for providing your valuable time for describing me the method.

Dey.