Re: Linux - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jorge Godoy
Subject Re: Linux
Date
List pgsql-general
The choice depends more on what you want / need to have than what people think you want / need.

If your corporation requires a support agreement, go either with Red Hat or with SuSE (Novell).

If possible, have at least one of each of the above for a while -- one or two years -- and see what is better in your environment.

I am more prone to use SuSE (SLES) as I have OpenSuSE on my laptop for years now.

--
Jorge Godoy     <jgodoy@gmail.com>