please forcibly unsubscribe this guy... - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Robert Haas
Subject please forcibly unsubscribe this guy...
Date
List pgsql-www
Every message I sent to -hackers is getting a bounce in the form shown below.

This is the mail system at host ucimail4.uci.cu.

                 The mail system

<ymreyes09@graduados.uci.cu>: host mx3.uci.cu[10.0.1.3] said: 553 sorry, no  mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in
replyto RCPT TO command)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; ymreyes09@graduados.uci.cu
Remote-MTA: dns; mx3.uci.cu
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 553 sorry, no mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1)

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company