Re: [KB] Information required - Thanks - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Richard Broersma
Subject Re: [KB] Information required - Thanks
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 6:59 AM, Joel Alphonso
<joel.alphonso@paladion.net> wrote:

> I am trying to formulate a checklist for securing or  securely configuring
> the PostgreSQL DB. Wondering if you already have some thing in place or
> perhaps a hardening document. Could you point me to some place where i could
> find this.
> Thanks,

Here is an excellent presentation put together by Josh Berkus.  It
doesn't give you all the specifics but it certainly points you in the
right direction.

http://www.pgexperts.com/document.html?id=3

--
Regards,