Broken due to CVS branching? .bki has wrong info for build - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Selena Deckelmann
Subject Broken due to CVS branching? .bki has wrong info for build
Date
Re: Broken due to CVS branching? .bki has wrong info for build
List pgsql-hackers
Hi!

I pulled the latest from the git repo, I got this error on initdb:

creating template1 database in testdb/base/1 ... initdb: input file
"/usr/local/pg90/share/postgresql/postgres.bki" does not belong to
PostgreSQL 9.0devel

The problem was having '9.1' instead of '9.0' in the first line of the .bki.

Any chance someone can fix this before tomorrow? I'm giving a talk
here in Portland, and lots of OSCON people will probably be attempting
to use the git repo this week.

-selena

--
http://chesnok.com/daily - me