Support on Postgres Database Corruption - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From botak
Subject Support on Postgres Database Corruption
Date
Re: Support on Postgres Database Corruption  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-bugs
Dear sirs,

Referring to the matter above.

For your information, we are a government agency and been hosting a
management system since 2006. The system was developed with Postgres Sql and
PHP in Centos Platform. Recently, after a power failure, all the latest data
from system were missing and the system starts to redirect to older data.
However we manage to find the location of the missing data but failed to
rejoin to system as it seems to be corrupted.

I hope you can solve the problem.

PostgreSQL 7.4.8 on i686-redhat-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC gcc (GCC) 3.4.3
20050227 (Red Hat 3.4.3-22)