Re: Alpha4 release blockers (was Re: wrapping up this CommitFest) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Alpha4 release blockers (was Re: wrapping up this CommitFest)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 22:20, Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri@2ndquadrant.fr> wrote:
> Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:
>> Any other "must fix" items on people's minds?
>
> I'd like it if Magnus could commit his last round of work on
> pg_basebackup to stream the WALs in a subprocess.  It's been about ready
> and waiting for more tests and code review while I've been ill.  I
> should be able to get there by Friday, on the parts where I can help.

I'd love to, but there's at least one bug still in there that needs to
be tracked down. And I'm doing training most of this week, so unless
someone else can pitch in, it may not be done on time.

And while it's nice, I don't think it falls under "*must* fix".

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/