Re: Synchronous replication - patch status inquiry - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fujii Masao
Subject Re: Synchronous replication - patch status inquiry
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 9:34 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>> There are patches, and the latest from Fujii Masao is probably worth
>> looking at :)
>
> I am pretty sure, however, that the performance will be terrible at
> this point.  Heikki is working on fixing that, but it ain't done yet.

Yep. The latest WIP code is available in my git repository, but it's
not worth benchmarking yet. I'll need to merge Heikki's effort and
the synchronous replication patch.
   git://git.postgresql.org/git/users/fujii/postgres.git   branch: synchrep

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
NTT Open Source Software Center