Re: hstore ==> and deprecate => - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: hstore ==> and deprecate =>
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 4:43 PM, David E. Wheeler <david@kineticode.com> wrote:
> On Jul 2, 2010, at 1:38 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
>
>> Thanks, committed - with the exception that I reverted your change to
>> the title of section F.13.2, which I believe was in error (and
>> possibly accidental).
>
> No, I removed that because that table has only operators, no functions. See
http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/hstore.html.

The section contains two tables.  Table F-5 is called "hstore
operators", and table F-6 is called "hstore functions", and those two
tables together make up a section called "F.13.2 hstore operators and
functions".

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company