Re: [pgsql-www] Example indenting - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Thom Brown
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] Example indenting
Date
List pgsql-docs
On 29 August 2010 20:02, Kevin Grittner <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> wrote:
> Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:
>> Kevin Grittner <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> wrote:
>
>>> The rounded corners and shadows aren't showing up in Konqueror
>
>> Okay, it appears there's also a KHTML engine setting for pre-CSS3
>> support.  I've added that in now for rounded corners and shadows.
>> Any different?
>
> Konqueror now shows rounded corners but no shadows.

Okay, I've made a couple other changes, but if it's not working now, I
don't think it's supported.  This page suggests that box-shadow isn't
yet supported by KHTML:
http://www.legendscrolls.co.uk/webstandards/khtml

I've just tested it in Opera, and CSS as it is causes massive jumps in
font size for some elements, so I'll need to fix those too.

--
Thom Brown
Twitter: @darkixion