Re: Why SELECT keyword on parser is written as SELECTME ? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: Why SELECT keyword on parser is written as SELECTME ?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 11:41 PM, Mohammad Heykal Abdillah
<heykal.abdillah@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just wonder why "select" keyword token in PostgreSQL is identified as
> "selectme" (at src/backend/parser/keywords.c)?
>
> Whats it's the different between "select" and "selectme" ?

The string "selectme" doesn't appear anywhere in my copy of the
PostgreSQL source code, with any capitalization, or in any previous
version of keywords.c, in any capitalization.  I think this must be
something you changed in your copy.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company