Re: pgsql: Document the dummy_seclabel contrib module. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: pgsql: Document the dummy_seclabel contrib module.
Date
List pgsql-committers
On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 4:24 AM, Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:
> Minor correction:
>
> +   The <filename>dummy_seclabel</> provides only four hardcoded
> +   labels: <literal>unclassified</>, <literal>classified</>,
> +   <literal>secret</>, <literal>top secret</> and <literal>trusted</>.
>
> Shouldn't this be "...dummy_seclabel</> module provides..."?  And
> there are five hardcoded labels.

Good proofreading, as always, Thom.  Actually, I think the word "four"
is correct, but "trusted" shouldn't be present in the list.  I believe
that has to do with a part of the patch I didn't commit, and I failed
to clean it up properly.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company