Re: Flex output missing from 9.1a4 tarballs? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Flex output missing from 9.1a4 tarballs?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
2011/3/11 Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>:
> 2011/3/11 Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>:

>>> I believe we need an alpha5 for post-alpha-4 fixes, including syncrep
>>> ones.
>>
>> Might be useful. My build scripts fell over because of the parallel
>> build issues too.
>
> Have those been fixed?

Dunno - I removed the -j option from my build scripts as a workaround.
I have seen discussion of that issue though, so I assumed it was in
hand and didn't bother reporting it.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com