OSCON booth staffing - Mailing list pgsql-general

From gabrielle
Subject OSCON booth staffing
Date
List pgsql-general
I was notified last week that we have a booth at OSCON.  \o/  I'll
need booth staff during the following times:

Wed (the 21st) 10am - 430pm
Thurs (the 22nd) 10am - 5pm

I'll also need someone(s) for set-up either Tuesday evening or early
Wednesday, and tear-down Thursday evening.  This usually involves
carrying a few boxes of things down to someone's car, conveniently
parked in the Convention Center basement.

If you're planning on being at OSCON, please let me know off-list if
you can come by and help out with any of the above.

Thanks!

gabrielle