Re: sepgsql contrib module - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: sepgsql contrib module
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 9:59 AM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> Excerpts from Robert Haas's message of jue ene 20 00:10:55 -0300 2011:
>
>> You have to write it with a line of dashes on the first and last
>> lines, if you don't want it reformatted as a paragraph.  It might be
>> worth actually running pgindent over contrib/selinux and then check
>> over the results.
>
> Hmm, I don't think pgindent is run regularly on contrib as it is on the
> core code.

I went back and looked at commit
239d769e7e05e0a5ef3bd6828e93e22ef3962780 and it touches both src and
contrib.  But even if we don't always do that, it seems like a good
idea to fix whatever we're committing so that a hypothetical future
pgindent run won't mangle it.

Incidentally, I thought that running pgindent twice in the 9.0 cycle,
once after the end of CF4 and again just before the branch worked
well.  Anyone up for doing it that way again this time?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company