Re: Alpha4 release blockers (was Re: wrapping up this CommitFest) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Alpha4 release blockers (was Re: wrapping up this CommitFest)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 12:42 AM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> Excerpts from Andrew Dunstan's message of mié mar 02 14:02:30 -0300 2011:
>>
>> On 03/02/2011 11:49 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> > Well, we can eliminate that last theory, because there were both 32 and
>> > 64 bit buildfarm machines showing the crash, cf bobcat and crake.
>> > BTW, I see the former is now running F14, not F13 as claimed on the
>> > buildfarm dashboard,
>>

>> That's because David apparently hasn't run update_personality.pl,
>> although he has in the past.
>
> Does this also explain that "moa" reports being GCC while it's actually
> Sun Studio?

moa has never changed - but there was a mixup with huia's keys when
they were first registered on the buildfarm. I wonder if it wasn't the
keys, but the rest of the info that was actually confused.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company