Re: making an unlogged table logged - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: making an unlogged table logged
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 2:02 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> Note that the conversion both ways can be worked around with the
> CREATE/ALTER TABLE dosiedo, so I don't think either of these is critical
> for 9.1.  Unless you feel like working on them, of course.

As I said in my OP, I don't intend to work on them for 9.1, but will
review and possibly commit a patch written by someone else.  It'd be
nice to have, but there are other things I want more, and a ton of
other large and small patches to review.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company