Re: Where in the world is Itagaki Takahiro? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Itagaki Takahiro
Subject Re: Where in the world is Itagaki Takahiro?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
2010/8/3 Kevin Grittner <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov>:
> I haven't seen any posts or CF activity from Itagaki in over a week,
> so I'm wondering how to handle some patches in the CF.  Does anyone
> know whether he's on vacation?  Expected return?

Sorry for delayed reply. I moved to a new job,
and was very busy for it.

My proposed patches should be returned or postponed
to the next commitfest. I will restart to check
patches I reviewed before in one or two weeks.
I apologize to patch's authors for the delay.

--
Itagaki Takahiro