Re: Bug in pg_describe_object, patch v2 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joel Jacobson
Subject Re: Bug in pg_describe_object, patch v2
Date
List pgsql-hackers
2011/1/23 Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri@2ndquadrant.fr>:
> Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:
>>   But anyway, this patch has now officially
>> been discussed to death.
>
> +1 :)

+∞ :)

In the aftermath, I realized I was almost about to feel a bit ashamed
about the fact my original forum post probably gave birth to the most
long lived discussion in the history of PostgreSQL. Having realized
this, I realized a secondly even more important fact, namely the
importance of details, making the whole difference between a sloppy
software project and a highly successful project with the ambition of
achieving perfection in every little detail. I'm proud we can conclude
ProstgreSQL is apparently a project of the second category.

--
Best regards,

Joel Jacobson
Glue Finance